Training & Refund Policy
HEALTH & SAFETY TRAINING COURSES
We reserve the right to refuse anyone services.
Grades are assigned according to Pass (P), Fail (F), or Incomplete (Inc.)
In order to successfully pass an authorized health and safety training course, the student must:
-Participant must sign a liability waiver prior to the beginning of class.
-Participate in the entire class and skill sessions.
-Satisfactorily complete required hands on skills.
-Receive at least a score of 85% on the final exam.
Academic Progress: If an instructor feels that a student is having difficulty with a portion of the course, he/she may counsel the student to determine the source of the difficulty. The instructor will work with the student in an effort to resolve such difficulty. If the instructor feels the student is not completely grasping the learning content and/or skills, the instructor may ask the student to re-schedule for another training date with the same instructor free of charge.
Because PTCS Company LLC is a proud American Red Cross Authorized provider:
A CERTIFICATE OF SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION WILL BE PROVIDED TO EACH PARTICIPANT AT THE END OF CLASS BY THE INSTRUCTOR. UPON COMPLETION OF ALL REQUIREMENTS & PAYMENT CLEARED, AN AMERICAN RED CROSS CARD WILL BE ISSUED TO EACH PARTICIPANT BY THE AMERICAN RED CROSS WITHIN TWO WEEKS (MAXIMUM).
Should a participant cancel or be terminated from a class, a refund will be made according to the following refund policy:
1. Cancellations must be made in writing, either in person or by mail within 48 hours.
2. All monies will be refunded to the participant, minus the $10 fee.
3. There will be no refunds to NO SHOWS, however, the participant may re-schedule the class for a later date within 30 days or forfeits the right to re-schedule.
4. If a participant is late more than 15 minutes to a class, the participant must re-schedule for a later date within 30 days or forfeits the right to re-schedule.
5. Refunds will be made within thirty (30) days of receipt of cancellation notice.
There will be no refunds of course fee monies for participants dismissed due to a violation of the code of conduct which is as follows:
1.Any disruptive behavior, foul language, possession of un-prescribed drugs or alcoholic beverages or being under the influence of alcohol or drugs, not medically prescribed by a doctor.
2. Theft or damage to property from PTCS Company LLC, the training facility, staff or other participant.
3. Sexually harassing the instructor or any other participant in the class.
4. Cheating on exam.
If Course Fee is not paid the participant will not be able to take the final course examination to qualify for an American Red Cross Certification of completion or certificate of completion to a class.
RECORD RETENTION POLICY
A printed copy of the student’s record will be retained by the American Red Cross and by PTCS Company LLC for at least 3 years from the participant's completion, withdrawal, failure, or termination from the course. Records will be made available to the participant or any duly authorized individual by contacting the PTCS Company LLC via mail at PO BOX 6181 Whittier, CA 90609.
PTCS Company LLC - PO Box 6181 Whittier, CA 90609 -